Designed by the architect Mikael Nordenswan, Kolho Church was completed in 1955. There is no altarpiece in Kolho Church, but there is a painting by Seppo and Ilmari Launis on the side wall of the front part of the quire.
The building that is now the drying barn chapel was brought in as the drying barn of the Pohjaslahti parsonage. When the parsonage was sold in 2001, Vilppula parish retained ownership of the area of the drying barn and the rocks by the water. The old smoke drying barn was renovated with EU funding and with the help of volunteers to convert it into a drying barn chapel.
Designed by the architect Pekka Saarema, the Mänttä cemetery chapel was inaugurated in 1968. There are three crosses on the altar wall depicting Golgotha. The end walls and side walls feature low relief oak sculptures by Hannes Autere.
Kolho Orthodox Church, also known in Finnish as “Karjalan valistajain kirkko” and “Pyhien pyhittäjien Sergei ja Herman Valamolaisten kirkko”, was built from wood in 1954, originally as a prayer room. It was subsequently converted into a church in 1977–78 when a log altar was built inside it.