Egyptin pyhä ja arki offers different types of accommodation in a peaceful natural setting on the shore of the clean Syväjärvi lake.
- Apartment ‘Mummula’ in the main building for 2 people with own entrance and bathroom.
- The main building can also accommodate two other guests in another room.
- Pellavaranta beach has a small, idyllic log granary which accommodates 2 people. The beach with barrel sauna, shed and an outhouse is private and ideal for swimming.
- “Morsiuskamari” is a small studio with bedroom corner, electricity and a kitchen. Morsiuskamari can accommodate 4 to 5 people.
- The upstairs of the log granary accommodates 5 to 6 people and can be used in the summer time.
- The newest addition is Villa Linnea, which is an idyllic guesthouse made of logs and accommodates 5 to 6 people. Villa Linnea has no electricity or amenities. Food can be prepared with open fire in the fireplace or in the wood stove.
- It is also possible to camp in the yard in either a tent or a campervan.
Guests have the possibility to enjoy breakfast in the main building. The garden has a grill that can be used for cooking. Pellavaranta has a campfire place. The barrel sauna in Pellavaranta will be heated up upon request for the customers staying overnight and the private beach gives the opportunity to take a swim! The main building has indoor bathrooms and shower facilities.
Guests can also ask about the possibility to book treatments during the stay. Egyptin pyhä ja arki offers relaxing neural pathway massages (duration 1 hour 30 min), nine Young Living essential oil Raindrop treatments for body and mind and head massages with Vitaflex technique.
Guests can also rent snow shoes during the winter time.